TLC is always looking for dedicated individuals to join our team.
TLC is hiring instructor therapists!
As an Instructor Therapist you will work with clients one-on-one or in small groups to implement individualized therapeutic and educational programs.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates who send a resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Working at TLC", will be contacted for an interview.
$18/hour to start
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up for and cleaning up after a session with a client
- Working one-on-one or in a small group setting to implement the clients’ individualized programming
- Collecting and graphing data
- Engaging and motivating students to learn and play
- Interacting positively and professionally with the clients’ parents and families, as well as other staff members
- Travelling to home-based sessions
- Post-secondary diploma or degree from one of the following fields – Early Childhood Educator, Child and Youth Worker, Developmental Service Worker
- Must be comfortable and confident working with children of all ages and abilities.
- Must have own vehicle and/or be able and willing to travel to clients' houses
- Must be friendly and professional.
- Some knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Current or completed university or college degree in one of the following fields - Autism & Behavioural Science, Behaviour Science Technology, Psychology, Education
- In-depth knowledge of ASD and ABA.
5 years experience working with children in some capacity
3 years experience working with children with autism and other disabilities
1 year of experience working in the field
We look forward to hearing from qualified applicants!
Co-op & Student Placement Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for students seeking field placements to satisfy the requirements of the Autism and Behavioural Science graduate certificate program offered at St. Clair College, as well as other related programs through other colleges and universities. Students will have the opportunity to observe and participate in all initiatives and programs that Therapeutic Learning Centre Inc. has to offer. The clinical team will work closely with students to ensure that they gain the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience to provide a solid foundation for future employment in the field of autism treatment.
Please send a resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com, with the subject line "Field Placement at TLC". Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.